Options

Invoice Customizations are not displaying

embracingchangeembracingchange Member Posts: 1

Hi I am a new member and have just set up a new first customer. The customisation is not displaying on the invoice or on the footer.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @embracingchange, thanks for joining The Community and welcome to Wave! :smile:

Can you explain what you added to your customization that is not showing on your invoices? Can you go to Settings > Invoice Customization and tell me if those details are displayed there? There is also a Save option at the bottom of that page, can you ensure that is selected? Thanks :smile:

• Options
    GloriaesGloriaes Member Posts: 1

I'm also having a problem. I put the info into the footer but when I print and check footer to print it, something completely different comes up. I have put my my notes in and footer and also put a default subtitle and saved it all. Nothing comes up on the invoice.

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Gloriaes, thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your invoice customization. Can you let me know if you are using a Chrome/Firefox bowser if not I definitely recommend to do so and try saving your invoice customization again. If you are still having trouble with it please do let me know, I will follow up with you via email and we can dig a little deeper. :smile: