Options

Feature request to add autocomplete in receipts & transactions

GlennFGlennF Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

It would be a huge timesaver if Wave would have an autocomplete feature when entering transactions and receipts

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @GlennF! Great suggestion. I just want to confirm - by autocomplete do you mean edits are saved automatically without the need to click save?

• Options
    GlennFGlennF Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Meaning for example if I have a transaction "Sunbelt rentals", next time when I would start to type it again "Sunbelt rentals" would pop up. It's the simple repetitive tasks that can be eliminated that make you more productive.
  • Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @GlennF , Thanks for your suggestion! That does make a lot of sense and I'll be sure to pass it along! :smile:

• Options
    AnthonyMAAnthonyMA Member Posts: 16

Another vote here for this - an absolutely essential time-saver

• Options
    AnthonyMAAnthonyMA Member Posts: 16

The auto-complete should also populate the category field as well

• Options
    LowCarbIndulgenceLowCarbIndulgence Member Posts: 1

I'm new to Wave and took the time to enter all of my products (items) and descriptions. However, when I generate an invoice, the items field does not auto populate or have a drop down list to choose from based on all the information I entered already. What is the purpose of having to enter all of my products?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @LowCarbIndulgence , when you select 'Add an item' a drop down menu should appear under the item search bar. It should also autofill your product selection when typing in a product you're looking for.

If it isn't please make sure that you've refreshed your page after adding new products so that it's not loading older info.