Instant Payouts

ATepferATepfer Member Posts: 4

I am not sure if this is just related to my account, but the Instant Payout function does not seem to be working correctly. It shows that there are funds available for instant payout, but attempts to actually "payout" result in an error message, telling me to try again.
Attempted to change the account (and card) used for Instant Payout and the account connected but was unable to add the new card. Received a similar error message telling me to try again.
Checked with my bank and they confirmed that there is nothing on their side that would be causing any issues (and Instant Payouts have worked for me in the past).

Comments

• RezaReza Member Posts: 24 admin

Hi @ATepfer

There is currently an ongoing processing issue and this feature is temporarily unavailable. Please check back again in-app in a few hours to see if the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @ATepfer . This issue is now resolved and Instant Payouts is functioning as it should be. If you're seeing any further issues, don't hesitate to reach back out!

• terrydoveterrydove Member Posts: 1
    The past three transactions that posted to the system have not shown in the Instant Payout bubble. Is there a processing issue happening? I love this feature.
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @terrydove

While your business is able to take advantage of Instant Payouts, not every transaction will contribute to your available Instant Payout balance. For a transaction to be added it must pass our Account Management Team’s review which takes place as soon as the transaction is approved. They use an automated system to analyze a myriad of factors to see if it’s eligible for addition. Should it not be appearing in your available balance there is no means of adding it retroactively and the funds will be paid using the standard payout process. We know cash flow is key to a business’ success however not all transactions will be eligible for instant payouts through our automated system metrics system! Thanks for understanding.

edited September 24, 2019
  • RPLRPL Member Posts: 1
    I’m having the same issues. Attempting to use Instant Payout for the 1st time and I’m not able to add my debit card for funding. Keep receiving an error message. Tried multiple times.
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @RPL , it looks like you were able to get in touch with our Support team outside of the Community and your account looks all set up now!

edited September 17, 2020
  • MkDMkD Member Posts: 1

Hey,, the money is going into my pay out, not my instant pay out. It wouldn’t even show up in the account for instant pay outs. It says it’ll be in my bank account for 2-3 days. I want the instant payout. Help.