Missing invoices

melaniemelanie Member Posts: 3

Hi! I have had 2 invoices vanish and they are unpaid, so I need to find them and resend to the client. Usually I copy myself in with a PDF, and of course, with these, I didn't. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @melanie. Have you checked if they might've been saved as drafts and never sent out?

• melaniemelanie Member Posts: 3

Hi @Alexia - sorry for the silence, have been travelling on business. I definitely issued them, because I always send my invoices in PDF to myself too! And I was able to send these PDFs to the client to remind them!

• JeannieJeannie Member Posts: 1

I am also missing invoices. Sometimes they pop back up and others are just missing all together. I chatted with someone and they said they would get back to me via email but I still have not heard anything.

• TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

Hmmmm, this is quite odd @Jeannie and @melanie. The Invoices page in Wave will default to show unpaid invoices only. Through the All Invoices button you can view all the invoices you have created in Wave - this will include draft, sent, viewed and paid invoices. On the All Invoices page you can also search by customer name, invoice number and status. I am thinking they may be hiding there.

• melaniemelanie Member Posts: 3

I have run searches on all possible parameters - I even asked the girl who does my taxes to check and she couldn't find them either!

• TylerKTylerK Member Posts: 94 admin

Thanks for the update @melanie. We have a guide to help with tracking things down that also highlights other things that may have happened. Please check that out here: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005756506-What-to-do-if-you-can-t-see-your-Wave-data

• TopteamTopteam Member Posts: 3

@Tyler said:
    Hmmmm, this is quite odd @Jeannie and @melanie. The Invoices page in Wave will default to show unpaid invoices only. Through the All Invoices button you can view all the invoices you have created in Wave - this will include draft, sent, viewed and paid invoices. On the All Invoices page you can also search by customer name, invoice number and status. I am thinking they may be hiding there.

Hi I am also missing an invoice which isnt been fully paid and I know with everything in me I did not delete it and i am the only one with access to the account. Its a large sum of money. So it seems wave have a problem here

• TopteamTopteam Member Posts: 3

@Tyler said:
    Thanks for the update @melanie. We have a guide to help with tracking things down that also highlights other things that may have happened. Please check that out here: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005756506-What-to-do-if-you-can-t-see-your-Wave-data

the same thing has happened to me today.. I feel very embarrass to have to go back to the customer to ask them to send me a copy. What can i do??

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Topteam. I would be happy to further investigate this for you -- but I do feel as though it would be in your best interest to file a support ticket so that our team can get a stronger sense of what's happening (and potentially, give ourselves collaborative access so we can investigate sooner). https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us