[RESOLVED ] Edits not saved - "Oops" Message displays

DennisKDennisK Member Posts: 1

EDIT - I have engaged support via the live chat system. It turns out that my adaptation of Wave Apps has limitations. In my case I continued to add products and record payments but never closed an invoice since my usage needed that continuous record keeping. However, each invoice reached an internal data limitation and could no longer accept additional input and would not save properly. With this now known, I can freeze existing invoices and retain a running record, and create a second invoice to pick up where the other left off.

I've already filed a weekend e-mail support request but has anyone else had issues editing and saving invoices the weekend of 25/26-May-19? I was able to edit a couple and download a PDF version and also managed ot send (I hope) a couple by e-mail, but after those it became impossible to edit and save the changes, so I had to stop. I usually run my invoices on weekends from home but am now 48 hrs behind in that task. FWIW, I was using a "Chrome flavored" browser, so when the errors started I flushed the cache logged out and logged back in with the same results. I repeated that with Google Chrome and Firefox, both being current versions and up-to-date. Since the "Oops" message and failure to save changes was reproduce-able over alternate browsers I assume it is a system thing? Beyond that, things have been going OK for a while.

Comments

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @DennisK, I am glad to hear that you managed to get us on Live Chat, thank you for following up here with an update, it's great to hear you were able to work things out. :smile: