Easy All On/Off Switch for credit card payment

MagnusMagnus Member Posts: 4

Hi,

I don't like doing credit card payments as we can't pass on the fee if clients choose to pay that way. But sometime I need to and have to manually add in the fee that is charged and pass it on.

But I'd love a switch to just turn credit card payments on or off, without having to disconnect the stripe account every time or going to each invoice individually.'

Thanks

Magnus

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Magnus! Appreciate the feedback here (as this is something that we currently have for our users that use payments in North America, not our users on Stripe). This could be a good feature request to bring up to our Payments team to see if this is something that can be implemented in the future, without you having to go into each individual invoice or disconnect the Stripe account under the Settings.

• MagnusMagnus Member Posts: 4

Hey @JamieD Oh cool. Are you able to bring that up with them or do I need to post/email somewhere?

Thanks

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Magnus . I'll make sure that we get this information to the team for you. Additionally, just having the information laid out in this thread is productive as well because we often come back to these threads when looking for features to add to the software. Thanks again!