Items list for invoice

Rice_NoodleRice_Noodle Member Posts: 3

I am new to Wave and bookkeeping job. I learn that the no.of column can't be customized. What is your suggestion if I need to indicate the unit of each of my product and put them in different category?

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Rice_Noodle . Although you can't add columns to your Invoice, you can customize the pre-existing ones by going to Settings > Invoice Customization. If you're in need of more room to further customize your products at that point, I'd suggest adding any additional necessary info to the Notes section at the bottom.

• YvonnecYvonnec Member Posts: 2

is it possible to customise the invoice quantity settings to include letters as well as numbers. Thank you in advance

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@Yvonnec The quantity column assumes that you are looking to add a number in units for the product you are adding. Are you able to provide some context as to why you would be adding letters into the quantity heading? With that information, I can see what I can do to provide you with some other steps that may help.

• YvonnecYvonnec Member Posts: 2

@JordanFromWave thanks for your response. I am a healthcare practitioner, as such I am required to provide an ICD 10 code diagnosis to health insurance companies for reimbursement purposes. All ICD 10 diagnoses have letters in them Therefore, I would like to title the quantity column to be the column that shows the diagnosis.

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@Yvonnec It sounds like for your need, the better option might be to add the code to the Item description rather than the "Units" section. Are you able to post a screenshot of what your invoices currently look like for more context here? Curious to see which headings you are using and if there is the potential to include the ICD code in a different area.