Options

Upload/Email Bills

jpfeifer14jpfeifer14 Member Posts: 3

It would be great if we could upload or email bills like we can with receipts. I receive bills on a constant basis and having to manually enter them in the system every time is a bit of a pain.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @jpfeifer14 . Thanks for the feedback on this. If you're entering a large number of Bills often, I can totally understand how this could be cumbersome. Again, thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it along to the team.

• Options
    RachBizRachBiz Member Posts: 4

I agree! Xero has a feature where you can forward an email that has a pdf invoice attached and it will automatically enter it as a draft bill/expense. It would be really great for Wave to add this feature.

• Options
    DuffyFloveDuffyFlove Member Posts: 3

@AlexL said:
    Hi @jpfeifer14 . Thanks for the feedback on this. If you're entering a large number of Bills often, I can totally understand how this could be cumbersome. Again, thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it along to the team.

Hello, is this feature to email / view bills coming soon?

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @DuffyFlove! Thanks for reaching out! Currently this feature idea has not been put in the works. Hopefully this is something we can look into in the future but at the moment there are no immediate plans for this.

• Options
    DuffyFloveDuffyFlove Member Posts: 3

Oh, that's a big bummer to hear. Even being able to download a pdf of the bill would be super helpful!

Please pass along to the proper channels - this would be AMAZING TO HAVE and reading other comments it looks like I wouldn't be the only one to think so. :)