Invite your employees to access their pay stubs in Wave

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageInvite your employees to access their pay stubs in Wave

Inviting your employees to Wave means they will be able to edit their own address information, direct deposit bank information, and view and print their pay stubs.
Keeping your employees in the loo...

Read the full story here

edited May 26, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Melanie878Melanie878 Member Posts: 1
    yes....but how do I RESEND the invitation? My employee has accepted the invitation previously, however, she doesn't have the link to login and I need to resend the invitation. These instructions do not work in this situation
  • SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @Melanie878 - if your employee already accepted the invitation, they should be able to do a password reset with the email that the invitation was sent to. Barring this however, could you submit a request to get that invitation reset here: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just let us know the employee's name and email, as well as your business's name!

• HCCHCC Member Posts: 3
    Can a subcontractor also access their statements and pay this way ? Is there a fee for the employees and subcontractors to access this information?
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @HCC , this is only available to employees as contractors don't receive pay stubs through Payroll. You can always screen print the Bill that you've marked to pay them and give them that as a proof of payment instead though.

• bluedotAVbluedotAV Member Posts: 1

What if the employee already has a Wave account? When I sent the invite and they logged in to their existing account it did not prompt them to fill out the on-boarding information.

Thanks -

edited May 13, 2020
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@bluedotAV If your employee already has a Wave account, they will likely need to use an alternative email address to accept the invite to view pay stubs. The Wave account that they created, do they use it for accounting purposes or anything unrelated to your business as an employee? If not, they can simply close out their account and create a new one (using the same email address) from the link that you send them.

• Jason_FHAJason_FHA Member Posts: 1

More of a feature request.
    Contractors should be able to see the details of a payment when they receive one. My contractors do not know specifically what they've been paid for. Meanwhile all the information is already in Wave and their pay notification should be able to link them to that information. OR at least have an option for me to email automatically a bill paid through payroll with the details of that bill.

I can automatically email my customers invoices, but I cant automatically email my contractors similar information.

• CassidyCassidy Member Posts: 1

I agree with @Jason_FHA 's feature request!!

Also does inviting employees cost us money?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Cassidy , inviting your employees is built into the cost of Payroll so you do not pay any additional fees for this.