receive payments

JoseMora96JoseMora96 Member Posts: 3

hello, im new in Wave
i want to recibe payments, but i cant find payments tab in sales
im from Costa Rica

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @JoseMora96 ! Unfortunately at the moment Payments by Wave only functions within North America. We have partnered with Stripe to process payments outside of North America, but right now they also do not currently operate in Costa Rica.

One workaround however to use Wave would be to utilize a third-party payment processor which is available to you (like PayPal). If you head to Integrations on your Wave account, there should be some pre-built integrations you could work with. We use Zapier (a third-party automation software) to integrate other apps in this case. For a full list and more information you can check here: https://zapier.com/apps/wave/integrations

My apologies about this lack of availability in Costa Rica!

• JoseMora96JoseMora96 Member Posts: 3
    Wave can pay me with PayPal?
  • JoseMora96JoseMora96 Member Posts: 3
    I need to know if someone pay me I don't loss the money, if I can send the money to PayPal it could be perfect
  • ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @JoseMora96, thanks for reaching out. It is not possible to receive payments through Wave to a PayPal account, you can integrate PayPal to your Wave account to allow transactions to import, you can do this on your account via your integrations page. This integration will import all of your transactions to your Wave account for bookkeeping purposes. :smile: