Where is my Sales tab?

markisparkimarkisparki Member Posts: 5

Hi There
I set up my Waves account back in 2016 no problem and am now wanting to use it to create some invoices as we now do some IT consultancy.

The issue is that I have no 'Sales' tab on the left so cannot create invoices.

I have created a new dummy business and that has a Sales tab, but of course it is not connected to the years of transactions, categories and reconciliations that we have set up.

Anyone know what is going on and how I can get the Sales tab to appear?

I am wondering if there is something hinky going on because I set the original account up in 2016 but have 'linked' it to my Google account. Would that make this happen and need sorting in some way?

Any help welcome - thank you.

Comments

• markisparkimarkisparki Member Posts: 5

EDIT - OK, after some further research, I think it must be to do with that I set my original account up as personal. I take it that I cannot change that now. It is odd not to be able to raise any invoices on my personal account though - did not realise that it would be disabled for ever, or am I missing something?

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @markisparki, thanks for reaching out. You're completely right, you would not have access to the sales tab in the personal side of your account. If you click on personal in the top left, you should see any businesses that are associated to your account. From that dropdown you can also go to Manage your profile > Businesses > Create a Business to add a new business to your account, which would give you access to the sales tab! I hope this helps :smile: