Help boxes make it impossible to save transactions

charlesjolleycharlesjolley Member Posts: 1

Sometimes (but not always) a little chat bubble shows up in the lower-right side that connects me to some kind of support bot. When it is there, it blocks most of the Save button on the transaction pane, making it basically impossible to save transactions.

In this example, I have the regular chat support open also, which even further blocks the button. So basically in this state I can't end it transactions.

Also - I noticed when I hover over the Save button it says I should be able to save with Cmd+S but this doesn't seem to actually do anything when I press it.

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey again @charlesjolley ! The chat bubbles are there to ensure that you have access to help when you need it. Clearly in this case, they are getting in the way of you saving transactions. While they cannot be removed, I wonder if you zoom out on your screen if this makes the Save button accessible again. Let's try zooming out by using Command and the minus sign, and let me know if this helps to save your transactions!

• tylercaltylercal Member Posts: 4

The help bubble is completely useless (I know how to search the help center, I don’t need floating access) and blocks the UI. Please give an option to disable it. It makes the site unusable on tablet devices where you can’t zoom out.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @tylercal

Presently there is no way to disable the help button in Wave. I understand that our app is not exactly formatted for tablets particularly well at the moment, but if you check out THIS POST about our upcoming updates to the transactions page, you'll notice we are working on a more optimal experience for tablets soon!

edited August 21, 2020
  • CHinPHLCHinPHL Member Posts: 2

I have the same problem. I'm not using a tablet, but a Windows laptop with a smaller screen. The chatbot should have an option to either a) turn it off completely, or b) move it to a different location. Yes, I can zoom out to access features in the lower right of my screen, but then I'm dealing with much smaller size text.