Options

Feature Request: Checkouts redirect link when done

Andy_ZAndy_Z Member Posts: 4

I like the idea of Checkouts and have a couple of clients in mind who could use this feature (we design websites). It would be perfect if we could customize the link to send the client to once the payment is done, either to a questionnaire, scheduling app or custom thank you page.

Tagged:
edited May 31, 2019 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Great suggestion @Andy_Z !

Would this be something you wanted customizable based on the customer profile? Or just an automatic redirect? It is possible to generate a message that displays to your customers after they pay the checkout, and you could include a link there but this is a less sure option that an automatic redirect because it relies on the customer clicking the link rather than Xing out of the page for instance.

• Options
    Andy_ZAndy_Z Member Posts: 4

Thank you @Samd,

What I would love is a customizable redirect based on the product being purchased. Since in this situation we are using this to sell one thing at a time, the redirect would be once the purchase is complete. I would use it to take the next step.
    Example:
    Purchase consultation > pay > [link]
    I would use the link to create a "thank you for your purchase message" with instructions on how to book the consultation time and a reminder that they will receive a receipt for their purchase via email.
    If there is no link, then continue with default settings.
    For people who want the same redirect to apply to several products, a drop down option to choose existing saved redirect links would be useful.

edited June 3, 2019
  • Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Thanks for the detailed workflow that you've provided us here @Andy_Z and how the customization of this feature could benefit your business. We still don't have an idea of when we would be making this current feature more customizable, but when we do, we will be sure to let our users know!