saving the format

MayurMayur Member Posts: 6

I am facing issues with saving the
1. notes and
2. email format
3. Banking details
4. integrating it with Bank account etc...
5. Creating multiple accounts and managing them thr mobile...
Please advise, how do i do it...

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Mayur . In general, we need more information on most of these things so that we can troubleshoot them accordingly. Can you let me know exactly what issues you're having with these things? For example, you mention notes. What about notes is causing you an issue?

• MayurMayur Member Posts: 6
    1. in estimates/ quotes/ Invoice we need to put some notes or T&C's. I have to reuse my T&C's, but every time I have to copy+paste from other invoices...
    2. Banking details are same, but even that i am not able to save...
    3. Linking of Banking account is not possible.... not sure how to do it? It do not accept pdf and my bank do not give .csv option...
    4. Even when i send the estimate/ invoice / resend or even receipt, the email body as well has to type again with every customer.
  • ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@Mayur Thanks for providing more context! I'll answer where I can and ask more questions as needed:

1. You can head to Settings > Invoice Customization and create standard memos for Invoices and Estimates. Once you do this, these notes will auto populate when you go to create an Estimate or Invoice.
    2. Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean by this! Where and what exactly are you trying to save? Can you expand on this a little more?
    3. Who do you bank with and what happens when you try and connect your bank account to Wave? Do you see any specific error messages? Have you checked out our Help Centre Article on Troubleshooting bank connection issues? You can check it out here.

If our data aggregator doesn't support a connection with your bank, you can manually upload CSV bank statements. Like you said, your bank only produces PDF's so you can use a file converter to get those PDF's into CSV's. Another option would be to use Wave Connect, our Google sheet ad-on, to import transactions into Wave. The article I linked gives the low-down on how to set it up.

1. After adding those standard memos to Settings > Invoice Customization, see if that makes a difference! When it comes to Receipts, there is a standard template already in place. You would need to edit the body of the message every time you'd like to send a receipt so it will say what you'd like.