wave server error

wintechwintech Member Posts: 6

Many time wave server not responding

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @wintech.

Can you give us a little more information? If you tell me exactly where that crash is happening, I might be able to help you better.

You should also try clearing the cache of your browser. We do also recommend using either Chrome or Firefox. If you aren't, I'd suggest trying one of those out.

• wintechwintech Member Posts: 6

Hi
    Thank you for your response.
    We are using Chrome latest version and Quick Heal PC tuner to clean up the browser and system.
    Still getting the error several times. Seems connection between server and database is missing.

Hi Alexia

After clean up the system and browser same error is repeating

Thank you

Many times invoices or / and estimates are not saving after getting the something went wrong error

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @wintech,

Are you using any browser extensions? They'll occasionally interfere with some Wave's processes.

Can you also send me a screenshot of the error message you are getting? I'd also recommend trying to access your account from another device and see if it causes the same problem.

• breakdecyclebreakdecycle Member Posts: 1

Hi I'm also facing a similar issue:
    "Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again."

I've tried clearing the browser cache (Chrome) and also tried logging in using another browser. Still getting the same message.

Appreciate any help to get this resolved. Thanks in advance!

• jzybrandsjzybrands Member Posts: 2

I'm also having the "Sorry, there was an error on the server. Please try again." issue. Tried different devices, different browsers everything. Problem is I have a deadline to file a tax return. I urgently need assistance

• snappyfishsnappyfish Member Posts: 55

My customer also having issues two days running, can't pay.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey all, thanks for reaching out here. This is something that our development teams are aware of and are investigating at present. You can follow this thread here for further updates on the matter.

• Mike619Mike619 Member Posts: 1
    So I'm having an issue in my computer, laptop and phone when trying to save a new invoice it places them in drafts. There's no way of it creating an invoice at all.
    It says " A server has occured. Please try again"

I have chated for the past 2 days with someone and they said there's no error and can't seem to see what's wrong. I need to invoice my clients and now I can't.