Options

can not accept credit cards

MobileMechanicMobileMechanic Member Posts: 1

What Happened? I can not accept credit cards now. i finished a job and now I cannot accept cc. No email was sent to me? this is Friday and this is so wrong.
Can someone tell me what happened?

We need to talk.
Looks like we're having difficulty verifying a few things.

You should have received an email from our Account Management Team. The fastest way to resolve this is to respond to that email directly with all of the requested information at your earliest convenience.

If you have not yet received an email from our Account Management Team, please reach out to our Wave Support Team here.

Comments

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @MobileMechanic, thanks for reaching out. Can you please submit a support ticket with us here or you can get us on Live Chat directly from your Wave account and we can get to the bottom of things for you. Thanks!

• Options
    towndocktowndock Member Posts: 1

I'm experiencing the same thing. Wave Payments was approved in April, I've been using it successfully since then for online payments and invoices. It stopped working a week ago with the same message the above poster mentions. I put in a support ticket on July 17. I received a response July 19 indicating it would be solved within one business day.

Since then no communication at all, and Wave Payments still doesn't work.