Is Wave free? How much does it cost?

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageIs Wave free? How much does it cost?

Wave has a variety of apps and features, most of which are free! 
What is Free?
There is no trial or limited time for any of Wave's free apps and features:

Accounting - All of accounting (transac...

Read the full story here

edited June 12, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• RaphRaph Member Posts: 2

Now that it will be acquired by H&R Block, do they intend to retain the same business model and continue offering a free version?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Raph. Wave will remain a free product regardless of the acquisition from HR Block for the foreseeable future. As such, this acquisition will actually help us get to where our future goals were sooner rather than later.. so exciting things to come with Wave!

• SakuraSakura Member Posts: 1
    Is there any fee i'll pay inorder for me to give access to sms business
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Sakura

Would you mind explaining a bit further what you're looking for with regards to access to sms business?

Below are what would consider our users "paid users".

1. Credit card payment: This process takes about 2 business days to process. The fee for this method of payment is 2.9% plus an additional 30 cents per transaction. For Amex card it's 3.4 + 30 cents.

2. ACH Bank payment: This process takes about 4-7 business days to process. The fee for this method of payment is only 1% with a minimum fee of $1. So for example if you send an invoice for $100 Wave collects $1 depositing $99 into your account, however if you invoice someone for $10, Wave collects a minimum of $1, depositing $9 into your account.

We also offer Payroll services which would consider you for this. There are no other fees in Wave as our system is completely free to use otherwise.

• irmaharvey55irmaharvey55 Member Posts: 1

i only wished to created an invoice for my customer and he accidently put the money directly here. How can i get it refunded without having to use wave ?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @irmaharvey55 !

After taking closer look on the backend, it looks like your issue has since been resolved with our team via your ticket request. I'm happy to see that. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach back out at any time. :smile:

• RobKraftRobKraft Member Posts: 1

Your payment processing is slow. It takes "AT LEAST" seven business days. I wish waveapps would be more transparent about why you are sitting on the money. I assume waveapps is loaning it out to earn interest on it. It would be faster for my client to mail me payments, which I have most of them do. It is literally faster for them to mail me a check than to use waveapps for payment. There is this message on payments I have received: "Bank Payments may take 7 business days or more depending on your and your customer's bank" , but that is in error. For this client, we were previously sending money from their bank to mine in less than 3 days every time. When I enabled this through wave apps, it takes 10 days (minimum of 7 business days). What is going on?