Options

Keep Signed In and Faster Sign In Experience

herrysucahyaherrysucahya Member Posts: 3

Perhaps security is top of priority, but I felt quite a hassle to input sign in data every time I visit the site. Even with an automatic input from a password manager. Can I simply kept signed in even after I close the tab or browser? Just like Google, Facebook, and many other does. Besides, the sign in dialog should be displayed straight in the landing page.

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @herrysucahya. As of right now there isn't a way to adjust this in Wave (forcing your account to be staying in automatically). One thing I do suggest is signing in with Google so that you can simply click the Google icon to login, rather than having to enter in your password. Should you have any further questions about this though, you can definitely contact our security team at security@waveapps.com

• Options
    o_moreo_more Member Posts: 2

We are using a lot of cloud based enterprise tools from the AWS console to google Suite, Drive etc. They all have two factor authentication AND the ability to stay signed in. Why does Wave force us to sign in for each session? That is clearly not user friendly and not a best practice either.

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @o_more! I'm not able to talk to the specifics of why Wave makes you sign in for each session but this will be due to security and privacy policies in place. We do have requests to add MFA to Wave so hopefully this is something we can implement in the future.