Income report

lindswalllindswall Member Posts: 1

So the invoices that are paid through wave are not coming up on my income report? And I am not able to change these transactions. They don't seem to be classified as income for some reason.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @lindswall

Our invoices processed through Wave are not editable as they are meant to be an audit-able record of where the funds originally landed. In regards to your payment not showing up in your income report, this is a strange issue to me. It should typically generate automatically as long as your products and services are associated with the correct income account. You can check these settings under Sales > Products and Services. Have a look there and see if the product you're selling is correctly associated with the proper account.

• freddyPfreddyP Member Posts: 1

Hey, I've got a similar question with products and services. I invoice products and services in my account. I didn't realize until recently that my services were marked as products and their respective income account was the sales account. I went on and changed all the services to be accounted into the services account but when I run my p&l report I still see them into the sales account and not the services account. Do you know how to make this work so I can see how much I've invoiced as products and how much as services?

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @freddyP, thanks for reaching out! Updating the payment account on all of your products & services will not automatically update it on the products & services that have already been applied to invoices, I'm afraid. In order for this change to be accurately reflected on your P&L report, you will need to go through each of your invoices and update the items to the new product/service associated to the correct payment account. I know that this is a less than ideal solution, if you have any questions or need anything else, please let me know,