Wave apps pages very very slow - can't do anything at all

elyas786elyas786 Member Posts: 4

Is anyone else facing complete slowness on Wave Apps online for the past 48 hours? It is total unusable.....

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @elyas786
    There could be a number of reasons why you're experiencing a speed issue using our app. Just curious which browser you're using? Wave operates best on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Every so often these browsers need to be cleared of their cache and browsing data for optimal use. Also if you're still finding the speed to be slower, it might be any recent add-ons which could block or limit the use of our robust app. Can you also try download chrome and opening an incognito window? If you're not experiencing a network error, it may be browser related.

• CCKSVCCCKSVC Member Posts: 5

I'm having the same issue. Have been for the last few days

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@CCKSVC Speedy bookkeeping is definitely what we're committed to! Can you confirm if you've cleared your cache and cookies and if you're using Chrome, Safari, or Edge? It sounds like a browser issue!

@ckeen_1244 I'm using the latest version of firefox. I regularly clean my cookies, but not cache. Have just cleaned cache and things are definitely faster now.

@CCKSVC Ah the cache! Good to hear that sped things up. Are you using versions 63+? That would be best: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019859712-What-browsers-does-Wave-support-

Yes I'm using v67

@CCKSVC Sweet! Good call B)

• DDCWAPDDCWAP Member Posts: 5

Agreed things tend to feel slow. I have read this when reading Wave reviews as well, and now as a user I am experiencing what was talked about. Any improvements in speed would be greatly appreciated. Some pages definitely load faster than others (eg dashboard, creating a new invoice seem slow). There's a lot I haven't done yet, so I can't comment on that yet. Thanks for receiving.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @DDCWAP, thanks for reaching out here. Wave is undergoing continuous maintenance and trying to improve our site speed on a day to day basis. This work is ongoing on our end, so we appreciate your patience as we bring our site speed up to your standards :)