Wave page does not display correctly

wanda123wanda123 Member Posts: 5

Since a week ago when I log onto my wave account the page is weirdly displayed I cannot get into anything

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @wanda123 . Can you give me some further detail as to what you're seeing, perhaps a screenshot? A lot of the time, issues like this can be solved by troubleshooting your browser. Please ensure that you're using Chrome or Firefox, and if this doesn't work, try accessing Wave through Incognito mode (Chrome) or Private browsing (Firefox).

• wanda123wanda123 Member Posts: 5

screenshot attached

• wanda123wanda123 Member Posts: 5

Wave
    Wave
    Sign in
    Email

Password
    Forgot it?
    Sign in
    or
    Sign in with Google
    Sign in with Yahoo!

this is what is displayed in the screen when I click on my wave accounting shortcut

• MollyMolly Member Posts: 11

The same thing is happening to me. My sign in page has none of the Wave layout and graphics ...only typed letters as above comment.

Please help us. I have so much work to catch up on.

I have already tried using firefox and also have the latest version of google chrome

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@wanda123 @Molly Just to confirm here -- are you located in South Africa? We've had a number of reports that our users were having difficulty logging into their Wave accounts -- however, some basically troubleshooting/network adjusting was able to resolve the problems. If you please clear your cached data/cookies and also disconnect/reconnect your router that should help with the issue as well.

Hi there. Just to let you know... I tried signing in with Firefox and Wave seems to be operating normally there but it is quite slow.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Molly

Typically this might be a localized issue. Perhaps you might be experiencing network issues or you may have to clear your browsing data. Also some plug-ins might hinder you from using our app at full capacity, which is why Alex has suggested using a private browsing mode, or incognito mode. Check your wifi network or any firewalls if you have an IT department.

• MicheleneMichelene Member Posts: 1

Hallo

I am experiencing the same problem?
    I tried opening in Chrome and FireFox, but still,.... pages do not display correctly. I am unable to conclude my work.
    Please can somebody explain what is happening?

Many Thanks!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Michelene , where exactly are you seeing issues and what do these issues look like? If you've tried different browsers already, I'd next recommend disabling any browser extensions you may have or trying to access via a different network (try tethering to your mobile data to see if this makes a difference).

Let us know if you're still having issues!