Overview of the payroll dashboard

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageOverview of the payroll dashboard

The payroll dashboard is your home base for reviewing, editing, and approving payroll runs. Access the dashboard by navigating to Payroll > Run Payroll in the left-hand navigation menu.

Payroll...

Read the full story here

edited June 20, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• TestingPayrollTestingPayroll Member Posts: 5

Hi, i am considering using payroll, but don't see a flexible pay date. I will independent contractors that will be paying quarterly and or semi annually. I don't seem to see that...Do you support this?

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @TestingPayroll I was able to answer your question in the thread you started here: "https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/5182/payroll-payment-dates
    "

• Lizelle_1976Lizelle_1976 Member Posts: 1

When can we do Payroll in SOuth africa

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Lizelle_1976 , to be completely transparent with you we don't have any plans at the moment to offer Payroll to users outside of Canada or the US.

• HCCHCC Member Posts: 3

How do I download a paystub for a subcontractor once the payroll has run. I cannot figure this out?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @HCC , you can't access a paystub once a subcontractor has been paid as they're being paid through a Bill. You can however screenshot or print the Bill to give a breakdown of the payment.

• JR12345678JR12345678 Member Posts: 1

When adding Wave as a tax professional to my NY account, all I see is "Wave Accounting Inc." Is this the same as "Wave Financial Inc." listed on the instructions?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @JR12345678 !

Are you trying to declare Wave as your tax filing and payment service through a government website perhaps? If so, and "Wave Accounting Inc." is an option in the drop down menu, you can select this option. I hope this helps.

edited January 25, 2021
  • PsycYourMindPsycYourMind Member Posts: 2

Good Morning,

I am the sole employee (+ contractors); I can process payroll just fine by creating bills for them. However, I notice I am only being paid for one week (one timesheet). Having not been paid for the last week of May yet. I'm processing payroll bimonthly and saving my timesheets along the way. I've watched YouTube videos and read the threads here, but can't figure out what I'm not doing correctly.