Options

Temporary Save Receipt Edit - Before Posting to Accounting

WickedWicked Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

I and my team use wave on a daily basis. What I really Miss, is a feature to save notes, entered tax amounts and categorization BEFORE posting the Receipt to Accounting.

Therefore it's very hard to outsource this boring task or work together on the Receipts at different times .

Would be awesome if you can build a "Auto Save" function so edits won't get lost or a seperate "Save" Button to keep the changes.

THANKS!

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Wicked . We appreciate your feedback here. Would you be able to give me an example of when your team would need to work collaboratively on a Receipt to add different details? Knowing more about your business and how it works helps us understand your need for the feature.

• Options
    WickedWicked Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Sure, my Bookkeeping assistant adds all the details he thinks are right. Like correct Tax, Account who purchased, type like cash or bank etc. The category is often the problem as they don't know 100% which category to choose so I have to do this. As they cant temporary save the edit of a receipt I can't outsource these things right now so I have more time for important things than sorting and categorize the receipts.

Hopefully you understand my issue :)

Thanks

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Wicked. Thanks again for providing the detail regarding this request. When and if we do decide to roll out this specific feature, we will definitely let our users know. As of right now, there are still no immediate plans to action this and is not on any roadmap, but we appreciate you giving us the context we need for future consideration.