Options

No Customer Statements?

Mode_MaverickMode_Maverick Member Posts: 1

When I go to customer statements under the sales tab, it says 'coming soon'. Is there a reason this feature isn't active?

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Mode_Maverick

We are currently doing some updating on the back end of our invoicing system which is affecting your customer statements page. Essentially we're improving the back end so that we can effectively make changes to our invoicing system and roll out new features. Stay tuned for that update when you will soon be able to access the statements page and other new features!

• Options
    AndrewBouwerAndrewBouwer Member Posts: 2

Hi @BarsinA

Is there any update regarding the mentioned above?

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

@AndrewBouwer thanks for reaching out here! I don't have an ETA to provide at the moment. I can say this feature is a top priority and the team are working hard to get this released!

• Options
    CedarHeightsCedarHeights Member Posts: 15

Hi. It says Customer Statements are 'coming soon' but I've already been using them on my previous business account for 3 years. Please advise.

• Options
    VineMullerVineMuller Member Posts: 1

Good Morning Wave team,

Is the customer statements feature available yet? My account shows coming soon, but I see some of the other users already use this feature?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @CedarHeights . Barsin's message above should provide you with some more insight on this 😊

• Options
    CedarHeightsCedarHeights Member Posts: 15
  • Options

@VineMuller I moved your comment into this thread which should give you some more insight into what's going on with our Customer Statements!

• Options
    TimRTimR Member Posts: 2

I don't understand why the Customer Statements aren't showing, they're on an older account I have with Wave. What's taking the time, this is a critical feature when you have recurring payments from clients to keep track of their payments and what they still owe.

edited October 31, 2019
  • Options

@TimR

We're sorry for the delay on this feature. Our team has been working diligently on this and it's a bit more of a feat than we initially projected. But we appreciate you reaching out. We'll be letting everyone know when the new customer statements launch. We appreciate everyone's patience.

• Options
    JonnathanJonnathan Member Posts: 2

Hi Guys,
    I have two companies registered on the app. The one company has access to Customer Statements and the other one does not?!?!?!?!? How do I fix this issue

• Options

Hey there @Jonnathan

Currently your one business that does have access to customer statements is on an older version of Wave invoicing. We've done some changes on new accounts that have signed up. This new version doesn't have customer statements ready just yet. As you can tell from our previous posts, it's in the works and we're hoping to launch something soon.

All new accounts opened after sometime around August won't have this feature (just yet).

• Options
    JonnathanJonnathan Member Posts: 2

Hi Barsin,

How did I get access to the old version if I only joined you guys last week? Also, both companies were loaded onto the same version at the same time. And if this is the case then why not revert back to the old version until you have this issue fixed?

• Options

Hey @Jonnathan . I've responded to your direct message. Please follow up there :smile:

• Options
    RespiroRespiro Member Posts: 1

Please advise me on how to update or get the correction version of Wave that will have the customer statement feature. It's been months and some of my acquaintances already have and use this feature.

• Options
    Andrew_GeorgeAndrew_George Member Posts: 8

Does anyone know when this will be up and running ?

• Options

Hey @Respiro . The Customer Statements feature that your acquaintances are using is in fact the older version of customer statements. We're working on having everyone moved over in the near future, and your account will be one of the first ones to have the feature added.

• Options

Hi @AndrewGeorge . I've merged your post into this thread so you can gain some further insight on what's going on here!

• Options
    AndrewGeorgeAndrewGeorge Member Posts: 7

Hi AlexL, I'm just testing the new feature of (Customer) Statement of Accounts. I'm so happy it has finally been rolled out. Thank you so much.
    1. Is there any way to add a 'note' to a customer Statement of Accounts ?
    2. Is there any way to export as a pdf ?
    Thanks

edited November 29, 2019
  • Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@AndrewGeorge The current customer statement that just launched does not yet have either of these options, however, these are 2 really great feature ideas! This is very much version 1 of the Customer Statement feature, and I know that the team is looking to add more features (most notably the export as a .pdf file option). Thanks for your feedback :)

• Options
    garyweineckgaryweineck Member Posts: 0

It seems you can only send a link for a customer statement, unlike invoices where you can send a PDF version. My customers want a PDF that they can print and file etc. Is this possible? if so how?

• Options

Hey @garyweineck . Because we're in the process of rolling out our new customer statements feature, the PDF download hasn't come quite yet, but it is coming :smile:

• Options
    UHRP3UHRP3 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

@AlexL said:
    Hey @garyweineck . Because we're in the process of rolling out our new customer statements feature, the PDF download hasn't come quite yet, but it is coming :smile:

Hi @AlexL

Do you have any update on the customer statement?

• Options
    Eddie_Gr16Eddie_Gr16 Member Posts: 3

Hello, on Sunday 2/16/20 I created 2 customer statements as I have for almost a year now. Last night I received a bunch of emails telling me I had many invoices over due, which I have never received before. Now today my customers can't see their statements when they click on the link, and I can't create a new statement because the layout is totally different and gives too much info. Whats going on and will this get corrected?

Thank you

edited February 19, 2020
  • Options
    madumasmadumas Member Posts: 2

Is it our customer need to sign up for a Wave account in order to view their statement? Or is there a PDF for them to view?

• Options

Hello all,

it seems that our team has released a fix for this and your clients should be able to view. If your clients are still having issues ask them to reset their browser cache and cookies:

Browser Troubleshooting

A lot of the time, this can be fixed by tweaking some things in your internet browser. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. We'd also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, you may also need to clear your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser HERE. If you are still having problems or if you have any other questions, please get in touch.