No email response from WAVE, info re Stripe required

Hot_GlassHot_Glass Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

Hi all, new Wave user here, and have been perusing the community forum topics here with interest.
It seems Wave is not perfect, but what software is !! :smile:

Anyway, very poor response to emails sent through the website help form (= nil replies).
As an Aussie user, have tried a few times to find out about my Stripe account, and if it is tied into Wave ok (from Waves side of things), so I can ditch the Comm Bank merchant facilities and start using Wave to take payments by cards.

Can an admin allow me to message my info to them for follow up ?
Let me know what you need as far as info goes.
It seems there are many admins here and responses seem more forthcoming.

Many thanks for the simple Wave app. as a long term (20 year) Quickbooks user, I have only put through a few Wave invoices with payments turned off so far, but looks so easy.
I hope the mobile invoicing is as simple, as this will work great for another venture.

For now I will keep double entry into Quickbooks, just in case this doesn't work out.
But hopefully it will, as I will keep everything going into the new platform for post July 1 for ease of the next tax year :smiley:

Regards,
Les @ Tudor Glass

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Hot_Glass! I can see that one of our support agents were able to get back to you regarding your question about Stripe (thanks for your patience). Stripe is our integration payment processing partner for our users outside of North America. Essentially, when you enable credit card payments in Wave on your invoices, your clients can pay you through a payment link that is associated with Stripe, rather than Wave itself. I hope this clears up a few things!

• Hot_GlassHot_Glass Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

Hello @JamieD . . . thanks for the reply, Gia was very helpful by email yesterday, cleared up a few things and both business accounts now ok for payments.

I am sure I will have trouble letting go of Quickbooks, my stand alone desktop software from 2000 . . . I know it like a favourite book . . . and it is going to be so hard to stop double entry, but I'll have to soon as it's so time consuming.

Today I should be emailing my first invoice to a client onsite for immediate payment, so hopeful everything will go well, hate the idea of a payment seemingly going through, and funds go into some mysterious internet black hole !! Lol.

Thanks again, I will be back with simple tax questions sometime soon.