Options

Use Wave Apps Accounting for small business on eBay (receive payment via PayPal)

MorayfieldMorayfield Member Posts: 12

Hi,

I wondering what's the best approach to adopt Wave for small business on eBay?

Basically all sales will happen on eBay and receive money for the sales via PayPal.

I know currently PayPal integration is not working properly in Wave, so I'd have to just manually import the records from PayPal.

How about eBay sales? Do I have to manually create sales record in Wave, like items sold, customers, how was that paid?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Morayfield

Couple of things, I believe we do have an Ebay integration if you haven't already checked that out I would.

I took a look and saw that you can download your ebay transactions in CSV format. Our transactions page allows you upload CSV transactions which may be another good alternative to uploading these transactions!

Give these options a try and let us know if you have any further issues.

• Options
    FrederickFrederick Member Posts: 1

@Morayfield said:
    Hi,

Basically all sales will happen on eBay and receive money for the sales via PayPal.

I know currently PayPal integration is not working properly in Wave, so I'd have to just manually import the records from PayPal.

How about eBay sales? Do I have to manually create sales record in Wave, like items sold, customers, how was that paid?

Thank you.

I own a Ebay business and I use Zappier to connect my Ebay store to wave. All my sales on Ebay automatically create an invoice in Wave. I also connected Wave to Paypal so my transactions are imported automatically. It works well for me. The only time I have to make correction is when I have to reimburse a client.

Regards

• Options
    MorayfieldMorayfield Member Posts: 12

Thank you for the solution, will try that out. Cheers

• Options
    PatricksPatricks Member Posts: 1

@Frederick said:

@Morayfield said:
    Hi,

Thank you.

I own a Ebay business and I use Zappier to connect my Ebay store to wave. All my sales on Ebay automatically create an invoice in Wave. I also connected Wave to Paypal so my transactions are imported automatically. It works well for me. The only time I have to make correction is when I have to reimburse a client.

Regards

How did you sent up to automatically create an invoice. I cant figure it out. I keep getting errors.

Thank you
    Patrick