how to connect clients between two businesses ?

VinayVinay Member Posts: 2

As suggested in another post, I'm using Estimate and Invoice and hence for Delivery Notes I'm using another business. Is there some way to link the customer list between both the businesses?

Comments

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Vinay! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! In Wave, customer lists are unique to the business in which they are in and cannot be linked to more than one business.

The good news is, with Wave Connect, it is easy to export the customer list from one business and upload it into another. This will allow you to have a copy of the customer list in each business.

The following article walks you through how to do this with Wave Connect:

https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020768272-Wave-Connect-Easily-import-and-export-data-with-Wave-s-Google-Sheets-add-on-ID

As we are always looking for ways to improve Wave, I'd love to hear your feedback as to how the ability to link a customer list between businesses would be a game changer for you and other brave entrepreneurs using Wave.

• VinayVinay Member Posts: 2
    @Myron

Sorry I forgot to remove my post last week, as did exactly what you mentioned in your comment.

I really don't see why the customer list have to be linked between businesses unless they serve the same customers. I needed this feature only because Wave does not have Delivery Note feature and I'm using Estimates on the other business only to make Delivery Notes.

Bringing in Country specific documentation would be game changer in my perspective. Also a desktop app would really be helpful.
    edited July 9, 2019
  • MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

@Vinay Thank you for sharing your feedback! Our Product Team uses comments and discussions in from our Community when deciding what to build next in Wave.