Options

Microsoft flow

AjixAjix Member Posts: 1

I have microsoft flow instead of Zapier. It does the same thing. Has anyone connected Wave using microsoft flow with salesforce?

Comments

• Options
    MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hey @Ajix ! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I would like to start off by Welcome to the Wave Community!

While Wave does not yet support integrations through Microsoft Flow, I did take a look into the Flow tool created by Microsoft, and it looks really cool! Thanks for sharing this neat tool with the community!

Our integrations team is always looking for ways to improve the way that Wave integrates with other apps. You can find helpful articles, reach out to our API team or other developers using Wave’s APIs, as well as the ticket submission form for developers directly on our Developer Portal here:

https://developer.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020333712-Support-and-Resources

As a side note, there is a Wave + Salesforce integration through Zapier, however it is a Premium integration, which means that it is only available to users with a paid Zapier plan.

• Options
    JohnSmithJohnSmith Member Posts: 1

+1 on this. @Myron has the integrations team made any movements on this? It would be great to automate some workflows.

I have a workflow set up for customer intake, the customer fills in the form, I create a note in OneNote, A Contact in my Contacts app and would love to create a Customer in Wave. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but already saves a lot of time.

Other applications could be to auto-upload a CSV of transactions which would help to mitigate the recent loss of bank feeds.

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @JohnSmith! Thanks for reaching out here and sharing your workflow you have set up! It is great for other users to see how they can use these flows for their business. At this stage I don't have an update to share but we appreciate your feedback on this. Hopefully we are able to prioritize this down the track! I also think that an 'auto-upload' for transactions would be useful to have. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us :)

• Options
    Philip95Philip95 Member Posts: 18

@EmmaP, just checking, does Wave have a connector for Power Automate yet?

• Options
    taz90077taz90077 Member Posts: 1

HI @Myron & @EmmaP - I also wanted to share my support re: a connector to Microsoft Power Automate. Curious to hear if this one has been moved forward by the development team. Thanks!

• Options
    OrangeCatComputingOrangeCatComputing Member Posts: 1

New to Wave. 8-year SMB IT Consultant. 25-year nerd. Just switched my business and so far, Wave looks great. No more QB for me. Messing with the free Zaps... Some great features. Teams has some capabilities too. Really hope the rest of the MS connectors can be used in the future. So far, Zaping stuff through Excel, OneDrive, Outloook, and Wave... but I too would like to see the Power Automate platform integrated into this. I use an Infopath form I made long ago for all my time tracking and billing. It is working very well with Wave for me so far with only a few manual steps. Thanks! -OCC