Payment Bank Account Wont Connect

SpindriftSpindrift Member Posts: 1

Anyone else setup their payment account, but after that every screen you go to says its being setup on Waves end? Call them if not setup within 2-3 business days? I tried calling but it says to use Live Chat which no one is ever on? Starting to think Wave for payments wont be for my business if I cannot get support.

Comments

• Hot_GlassHot_Glass Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

Your account may need to have the 'backend' info setup @Spindrift
    Banks account info, Stripe connections and tax info if relevant to your location.
    An admin should be here to reply to you sometime soon I hope, but a couple of things to look at.

I'm doing my first email with live payment on site today, hope it goes well or pen and paper will have to come out for office processing.

Good luck, if / when all things are ironed out in your setup, it should be as easy as making up an invoice and be smooth flowing.

• Hot_GlassHot_Glass Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

Worth persevering on this @Spindrift . . .
    It went so well today with processing my first onsite, immediate invoice and payment.
    I did the invoice at home last night as a draft (in case I had to make any adjustments today), then after work was completed, went into it on the mobile app and hit send.
    Watched it come through on the clients email, she clicked the link, and paid immediately.
    Before I even got into the car I had an email from Wave saying inv paid, and one from Stripe similarly saying inv paid, and expected into my bank in 7 days (first inv, subsequent invs 2 days).

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Spindrift ! Welcome to the Wave Community! Thank you for taking the time to set up your Payments by Wave account! I hope that I can clarify what is happening in the on-boarding process in my post here.

As Wave is not a bank, a money services business, or a payment processor, we work with a third party payment processor to facilitate your receipt of payment. Wave initiates the payment process by providing information to a payment processor.

Any business that is set up with Payments by Wave, must comply with the rules and regulations set forth by Wave and our payment processor. As such, part of the setup process involves reviewing your application to ensure compliance with those rules and regulation.

Based on the specific message that you are receiving, it sounds like your account is currently being reviewed by our payment processor. This review normally takes about 2 business days, but depending on the backlog of applications to be reviewed, it can take longer. If you see that message for more than 3 business days, please reach out to us over Live Chat (available to Canadian and USA users only) or via ticket.

While your Payments by Wave application is being reviewed, you can still send invoices and process payments but you will not receive the payouts for those payments until your account is active.

The Live Chat feature can be found in the web application. Our regular chat hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EST. A ticket can be submitted by following this link here: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Hot_Glass ! Thanks for sharing your experience with Wave thus far! If there is anything we can do to make your experience better, please do not hesitate to let us know! :)

edited July 9, 2019