Anyone located in NC?

lallen52lallen52 Member Posts: 5
I’d be interested in getting to know other Wavers in North Carolina. Maybe we can meet up, and share thoughts and ideas.

Comments

• WilliamsWilliams Member Posts: 2

Hey lallen52,
    I am in NC (mostly in the Wilmington area) I just joined Wave as I am looking into using it for a startup. I unfortunately will not be able to contribute much on the experience, ideas etc. side of things right now as I am just trying to figure out the best way to get started and set up a system to grow from etc.
    Thanks,

• lallen52lallen52 Member Posts: 5
    Hi William!! What kind of startup? Let me know how I can help.
  • WilliamsWilliams Member Posts: 2

Hi lallen52,
    Thanks for your reply and offer to help. I have a startup llc (currently as sole owner/employee but could do s-corp later if it makes sense). I am mainly just looking to get the right system set up, so I can start the right way. It is a consulting type company and should be really simple given the current business structure as well as no current employees (other than me), no payroll, no goods sold etc. I just haven't don't this type of "official" accounting before, and don't want to start something that seems ok now but becomes more of a headache in the future because I set it up that way. Also trying to keep in mind and incorporate any ways to max tax advantages etc.

Thanks,

• lallen52lallen52 Member Posts: 5
    Awesome! Just keep being diligent and you will do great. Just shoot me a message if you ever need anything.