Changing emails

SikanderSikander Member Posts: 1
Hi there, can I change my wave email from my smart or can it only be done from my computer.

Comments

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Sikander , welcome to the Wave Community! While you cannot manage the email addresses associated with your Wave account from our Receipts or Invoicing mobile apps, you are able to do this on your smartphone by going through a Mobile browser. In a mobile browser, please navigate to waveapps.com and sign into your account. Once signed in, please click the menu button in the top left hand corner of the page to expand the full side menu. In the full side menu, click on your business name in the top left hand corner of the page to open the Business Selector menu. In this menu, click Manage your profile, then Emails & Connected Accounts. On this page, please follow these steps:

1. Click Add an email address to add a new credential to your Wave Identity.
    2. In the Add another email address popup box, type in the new address you’d like to add.
    3. Click Add email address.
    4. Confirm your email by checking for a notification sent to your newly added email address.
    5. Once you've confirmed that the new address has been successfully added, you'll need to set it as primary.
    6. Go back into Emails & Connected Accounts and click the "star" icon.
    7. You can now delete your old email address by clicking on the delete button next to your old address.