Options

Payout Hold after signing up for Instant Payout

jmtanzojmtanzo Member Posts: 2

I had a invoice paid yesterday and at the same time I received an notification that Instant Payouts were available to me. I signed up and then my payout was put on hold for security reasons. I call the number that is given to us in red letters and when you call it, it says there no longer is a phone support option, only live chat during 9am-5pm EST. It is now 9:40am EST and still no live chat, the payment shows a successful and I have no way to get the payout normally. It doesn't even show up as pending.
Do I just refund the customer? I've been using this app for over a year and no issues until the Instant Payout method was offered.

Comments

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@jmtanzo It looks like you got through to us on live chat and one of our Support Heroes was able to help solve the issue! :)

Yes, we did recently close down our inbound phone lines so we are better able to support everyone through Live Chat (where we are better able to diagnose issues through screenshots, etc). Our mistake for providing the number! We have updated the site since and you are good to go and contact us through our Live Support Channel on Monday - Friday from 9am-5pm EST. Live chat for the win!

• Options
    PsusennPsusenn Member Posts: 4

@ChelseaK but doesn't it also MAKE sense to have a 24/7 support if it's all online. You should have night-shift in to segments so that these types of complaints don't happen. I too am waiting on a response for MONEY like this Business owner.