Setting - Users

Eb3678Eb3678 Member Posts: 2

When accessing setting to give my accountant access I get this message -
Oops. There was an error loading your data. Please try again
Any suggestions?

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Eb3678 . I just want to confirm exactly where you're coming across this error. Are you navigating to Settings > Users which is where you see this? If this is the case, please ensure you're accessing this page off of Chrome or Firefox as these are the browsers that Wave supports. If that doesn't work, try accessing in incognito mode through Chrome. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

• Eb3678Eb3678 Member Posts: 2

Thanks Alex. Yes I was navigating Settings>User. I am using Firefox. Have fixed but not sure how. When checking my Manage Your Profile in the top left drop down, I noticed my personal profile showed as unverified, but my same business name was verified. I performed my personal email verification. Did not fix the user access problem. Then tried login via a VPN, bingo, my User page was available, and could invite my accountant access. Now works ok via my personal and VPN connection. Maybe verifying my personal details took some time to register, maybe, connecting via VPN sorted out the cyber gremlins????
    Thanks for help.