Submit button is greyed out on Record Payment Option

TapiwanasheTapiwanashe Member Posts: 3

Hi. I've used Wave before to manage finances for a small business I was working for. Now I have my own freelance hustle and I created a personal account to manage my own finances. The problem is, I haven't been able to record payments for invoices I sent because the Submit button has a grey overcast and I can't click on it. This is the third month now. What could be the issue?

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Tapiwanashe. When you hover your mouse over the submit button, is there an error message that's associated with this? Also, what you can do is record an income transaction, then categorize it as a 'payment received for invoice' and selecting the corresponding invoice. If you could attach a screenshot of the greyed out submit button in this thread, that would be super helpful as well.

• TapiwanasheTapiwanashe Member Posts: 3

Thank you @JamieD. I think the problem has been resolved. I tried to record my payments today and it worked, no hiccups. I wonder what the problem was... Before this, it would display an error message saying "Payment cannot be recorded right now." or something like that.
    Either way, I'm really glad it's resolved. Thank you so much.