Wave Training?

tangosdadtangosdad Member Posts: 1

Hi! I am new to Wave and need some help. Where can I find some good training to help me learn how to use Wave in my business?

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hi there @tangosdad

I think a great place to start is with our Help Center and typing in keywords. We've also got Wave Plus. We have two services under the Wave Plus umbrella. One is account coaching, where you have some one-on-one time with a coach who will guide you through how to use Wave over the duration of a month. Lastly our community is a great place to search for knowledge or FAQ's!
    Hope this gives you a bit more insight in our resources.

• NutsAccountingNutsAccounting Member Posts: 6

Hi @Tangosdad!

First of all, welcome to Wave! I have been using Wave for years now.. and I receive lots of questions on how to use Wave. So I have created some tutorial blog posts and videos on Wave App Accounting to help those who are not so sure on how to use Wave. I am not sure if its allowed to post the link to my blog or videos here.. If you're interested, let me know! =)

• FlopbotFlopbot Member Posts: 27

@NutsAccounting

So great to stumble across your name in this post! I'm brand new to Wave (and accounting as a whole) and have watched many of your YouTube videos - assuming they're yours - on using Wave. Thank you soooo much for making them and posting them out there to help others!

Are you still using Wave after they 'realigned' to the US & Canada only? I don't know your local.