Upcoming changes to bank connection availability

13»

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Kennethpietersen35 , if you'd like to provide some more information around the payment I'd be happy to advise.

• Kennethpietersen35Kennethpietersen35 Member Posts: 2
    Hi I can’t seem to get my money from stripe to my bank
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Kennethpietersen35 !

Thanks for following up. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having in receiving your invoice payment, but I'm confident that we'll be able to get to the bottom of this.

Stripe will transfer funds to your bank account based on the schedule listed in your Dashboard. For example, “Daily — 7 day rolling basis” would mean that charges processed on the 1st would be grouped together and deposited in your account on the 8th of the month. For more information on getting paid, please refer to their website here: https://stripe.com/docs/transfers.

Log into your Stripe account by clicking the Sales option from your Wave account > Credit Card Payments > Go to Stripe Account. This will take you directly to your Stripe Dashboard where you can then navigate to your Transfer and Payments tabs to view information related to pending payments, including when you can expect these payments to be transferred to your bank account.

If you are still experiencing problems with processing your payment fully and receiving your deposit, I would recommend reaching out to Stripe directly at support@stripe.com. Unfortunately, we here at Wave are not privy to a lot of the information surrounding your payments with Stripe, since we do not handle your money directly. That being the case, I would recommend reaching out to Stripe so that they can provide you with the information you need and get that payment to you as soon as possible.

• xeniumxenium Member Posts: 21

Would love to know if there's any update here. I would pay to use Wave if banking were integrated.
    In the UK i'd tried all the available book keeping tools with banking connection but didn't find any satisfactory.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @xenium,

At the moment Wave isn't able to support connections to banks based in the UK I'm afraid, due to the Open Banking regulations. We don't currently have any plans to change this, as moving forward Wave is re-focusing on businesses based in the US and Canada. I'm sorry for the inconvenience here!

What we suggest is to use our bank statement uploader, or Wave Connect.

edited March 25, 2021
  • Jfletcher7Jfletcher7 Member Posts: 1

Hi,

When did the bank integration stop in australia? It must be recent as iv only just noticed that its missing and new transactions arent showing in my account? Is there anything I can do about this?