PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS

dan zengdan zeng Member Posts: 6

My current email addressis not in use any more, how do I replace my primary email address with the new active email address. The new email address is already linked when I tried to change it. I tried and entered a new password but looks like I lost all my info and get an empty program. New email address to reply to is danielpotgieter71@gmail.com
Please help!

Comments

• James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi Dan! You can change the primary email address for your Wave account using these instructions. From my experience with situations like these, I'm sure you'll be able to find all of your data under the old email address. There are just a few things to keep in mind here:

All of your data will be under the previous login that you had for your business. In order to gain access to the account, make sure you're logging in with the email address that is no longer in use.

Once you have access, you can use the instructions above to change the owner email address. Heads up though, it won't be possible to use the new address if it's already associated with another Wave business. Try logging in with the new email address separately so see if there's a separate account that was created. You can either change the owner email address of that account, or close it completely if it doesn't have any data associated with it.

If you're still unable to change the address, let us know and we'll continue to work with you on this!