Phone Number to contact Wave

Liquid1Liquid1 Member Posts: 1
Does anyone have a contact number for Wave that I can get ahold of someone for an important time sensitive issue my client and I are having with the app?
I can not communicate via email.
edited March 31, 2021 in Technical Support

Comments

• James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey @Liquid1 ,

It looks like you were able to connect with a member of our Support Team! For some extra insight into the ways you can get in touch with us, we offer email support for North American businesses and any regions in which credit card payments for Wave invoices are accepted.

We also offer live chat to all North American businesses within their first 60 days, as well as unlimited live chat to any North American business using one of our paid services like Payments by Wave or Payroll.

Of course, you can always talk to us here in the Community as well!

• JeremyM77JeremyM77 Member Posts: 1
    I also am looking for a contact phone number!!
  • Aubree1_Aubree1_ Member Posts: 2
    I need assistance with my wave account
  • AroundTheHouseAroundTheHouse Member Posts: 1
    I need some assistance. I got a notification that I just got paid on May 1st. No money has went into my bank account. Why?
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey all! Thanks for reaching out here. At present, I can see that most of you have been in touch with our Support teams. We definitely appreciate your desire for phone support, however this is not something that Wave is currently able to offer at this stage in our platform's life. If you have the ability to, being in NA or using our payments services, I'd recommend opening up a ticket with our support team.

This discussion has been closed.