Options

More invoice details shown in the list of invoices or customizable view

MaxGMaxG Member Posts: 4

Hi,
On the Invoices page of the App now I can see the list of invoices with the following details: Customer, Invoice title, Invoice number, Total amount, Due date, Status.

I want to have more details here, like Summary, otherwise, there's no way to distinguish the invoices from this view, if I have many jobs with one Customer, without going through Preview/Edit-going back and forth.

Comments

• Options
    MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @MaxG , welcome to the Wave community! It's nice to see you here. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the invoicing app. By sharing specific use cases for features you would like to see in Wave gives our Product Team a wealth of specific requests to draw upon when planning new features in Wave.

• Options
    manuelp0manuelp0 Member Posts: 1

Hello, I have the exact same need that MaxG expresses. If you provided the option to display a a comment or memo field in the list view of the invoices (as well as of the bills), this would make a HUGE difference in terms of usability. It is an absolutely necessary feature that you guys should consider. This would make the difference for us between been able to use WaveApps or having to abandon it...

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@manuelp0 Noted! Thank you for weighing in, appreciate the communication and the enthusiasm. B)

• Options

Hi, any news on this topic so far?

• Options
    QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Hey @MaxG, thanks for checking back in on this. I cannot say that there has been any development on this. While the Community is a great space to share feature ideas in Wave, as our developers do often us it to track what users are request, I do not believe that adding this feature is in our future roadmap. If you wouldn't mind, would you be able to go into some further detail about how adding this feature would benefit your business? It is always helpful for us to know why certain features would work for our users. Any insight you could provide us with would be much appreciated!

• Options

This is what I mean. There's no way to tell which invoice is for what service if there are many invoices for the same customer, especially if the sums are identical. I need to have another register to record and search this information outside Wave, which would make no sense. Lack of this feature along with absence of sub-accounts and sub-customers keep me away from Wave at QuickBooks.