Invoice Payment

SwithunSwithun Member Posts: 1

Once a invoice is paid by a client. How do I mark the invoice paid and capture the payment in the system.

Comments

• Hot_GlassHot_Glass Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

If it's an auto payment via credit card, it happens automatically into Wave / the payment gateway option.

If it's a manual bank payment (client transfer), cheque or cash payment etc . . .

From either 'all' or 'unpaid' (overdue use the drop down arrow far right) invoice lists, click on 'record a payment' (you can do this from the invoice too directly in the 'get paid' window), go through the process, very easy.
    I hope that was what you were asking.

• KathrynKathryn Member Posts: 1

Hi. Appreciate that you may advise whether the payment gateway (credit card or banking) is available for Malaysia user. If not, can I add it using billplz?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Kathryn

Looks like Malaysia is not supported in our Stripe integration with Wave. My apologies about this. Sadly there is no way to integrate billplz or other payments methods in Wave. You'll have to collect the funds outside of Wave, but you're able to use our accounting software as you already are doing.

• KenjKenj Member Posts: 27

hi, is there any timeline for Stripe+Malaysia support integration into Wave?