Options

No double charges when integrating Stripe with Wave Accounting

NewMemberNewMember Member Posts: 2

Hi.

I apologize if the answer to this question is obvious or has already been provided.

If I integrate Stripe with Wave Accounting, I don't get double charged for the transaction fees, right?

In other words, Wave charges nothing and only Stripe charges me 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @NewMember

For businesses in Canada and the US, payments are processed through our own pipelines. The fees for credit card transactions are the same as for Stripe.

For businesses outside of those countries, we do actually go through Stripe, and yes, there's only the one fee. You wouldn't be charged twice for a single transaction.

In either case you'll never be charged more transactions fees than what is advertised on our website.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I'd love to help!

• Options
    MovinstillsMovinstills Member Posts: 1

great. i have come to the end of the road i think with invoice2go as they are charging too much money for the year. Can I integrate Stripe with Wave? I have 35,000 pounds of free transaction with Stripe due to my wework membership anyway until next march

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @Movinstills ! Payments by Wave is supported by Stripe outside of the United States and Canada. You can read more here.