Can't Delete Processing Receipts

JessieBrebnerJessieBrebner Member Posts: 2

Hi there,

I've tried uploading the one receipt 4 times, and each time it has stayed stuck on the Processing status. Admittedly, it is not a proper receipt but it is the best record I can find of a past transaction, so I need to find a way to upload it as a placeholder for now.

Can anyone please help me find a way to delete a receipt that is stuck in the Processing status?

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

Jessie Brebner
Fertility Charting

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @JessieBrebner! You should be able to select the 'Delete' option from the drop down beside the processing receipt. If it's not possible or throwing you an error message, I would be happy to dig a little deeper if you wanted to include a screenshot within this thread. Let me know when you get a chance.

• EdgeEdge Member Posts: 1

I have a processing receipt that I'd like to delete (it was a printout of an email as opposed to actual receipt). I've now uploaded the proper receipt but still can't seem to delete the "Processing" one.

I do not see a drop down beside the processing receipt.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Edge

Just curious, as I'm only seeing completed receipt transactions and none that are processing. Has this been resolved? If not let us know what the receipt was, when it was uploaded, and how much it was for.