Creating your free account

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageCreating your free account

It all starts with a simple login and a free account. You won’t need to provide a credit card, and you’re under no commitment, so let’s jump right in.
How to sign up/log in
You can sign up and log ...

Read the full story here

edited August 23, 2019 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• 4_Franklin4_Franklin Member Posts: 2

I am not familiar with the program

• madgefestmadgefest Member Posts: 1

I somehow have 3 accounts, one says personal and that is where all my bank transactions are?
    I just spent 5 hours manually entering transactions for the last year from the main account I wanted to use but now want to add the chase credit cards to the bank accounts. (you did not offer the auto connect to my bank account in Mexico.)

What can I do?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @madgefest !

The data that you have under your Personal profile in Wave will be completely separate from the data you have in your business profile. You can switch between profiles whenever you choose to, by clicking on the top left of your Wave account, and selecting the business profile / personal profile.

When it comes to importing/exporting your accounting data, we have a few manual methods you can use. You can either upload a bank or credit card statement directly into Wave via our CSV uploader or with our Google sheets add-on, Wave Connect. This should help stream line the process!

edited December 7, 2020