Options

Payment is stuck in a delay?

majinruemajinrue Member Posts: 1
I’m new to this app, I just got a deposit from a client and there is no way this app is letting me get the payment.. every time I go to “payments” it says there’s a delay. It’s been hours and this deposit is urgent.

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @majinrue

So it's unfortunate that your first payment was a on a Friday before the long weekend. Our banking partner doesn't process on weekends or holidays as most banks are closed. That being said your payment looks like it's set to land tomorrow!

Below is a timeline for our different payment methods and how much they cost:

1) Credit card payment: This process takes about 2 business days to process. The fee for this method of payment is 2.9% plus an additional 30 cents per transaction. So if you send an invoice for $100 Wave collects $3.2 total depositing $96.8 into your account. This is the faster transaction method.

2) ACH Bank payment: This process takes about 4-7 business days to process. The fee for this method of payment is only 1% with a minimum fee of $1. So for example if you send an invoice for $100 Wave collects $1 depositing $99 into your account, however if you invoice someone for $10, Wave collects a minimum of $1, depositing $9 into your account.

Perks of Processing with Wave

• all payment processing fully integrates with our free invoicing and accounting software
    • no additional fees (no subscription fee, no settlement fee, no cancellation fee)
    • no fees for refunds (all funds are returned to your client)
  • Options
    webcoreincwebcoreinc Member Posts: 4

Wave sure gets their processing fee. Screw the customer. Get them their money whenever, right? My delay says 4 days. Wave is a terrible accounting solution. Your processing delays are archaic.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @webcoreinc , I see that your credit card payment did arrive in 2 business days as per our advertised timeline. Let me know if I'm missing something and I'd be happy to address it.

• Options
    DesignerDesigner Member Posts: 1
    @AlexL
    The payout time frame is archaic. It does take a long time to receive your funds when we are paid. All of my payment transactions have taken forever. The current pending transaction I have say 7 days for an ach...although both the customer and I have Wellsfargo bank. It's 2021... processing an ach payment should not take that long.
  • Options
    KyoYoungKyoYoung Member Posts: 1

Hello, I am not new at wave, I have about 3 to 4 years and as I am in a non US country I haven't set any bank or credit card. But suddenly last week an invoice sent, had an online payment option I haven't setup... therefor the costumer may the "online payment" and off course We haven't recieve any money because we dont have bank in USA or Canada! how can this be posible? how can you make a withdraw from a bank account on your on will this is a bank to bank transaction! How can we get our money here??? to this matter I try to contact wave offices and surprise there is no way to call the office. I need help me in this matter ASAP, as I need to pay the third part to process the request.

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @KyoYoung !

After doing some digging on my end, I noticed that one of our Support Agents assisted you via your ticket request. I'm happy to see that! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out. :smile: