Estimates Page Issue

kristinebmendozakristinebmendoza Member Posts: 5

Hello! I love Wave and have been using it for years without issue. BUT a few days ago, I couldn't view/access any of my billings in the Estimates page, I can't create an Estimate as well. There's just a giant blank where all my estimates should be listed. I was forced to make one using my Android smartphone because for some reason, it works fine there. I can also view/edit my bills and invoices. So it is just the Estimates page. I don't know how this happened. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? I don't know what to do anymore, hope anyone can help because Customer Support isn't replying to me as well :(

Comments

• kristinebmendozakristinebmendoza Member Posts: 5

Update: I have cleared my browser cookies/cache already. Still encountering the same issue. Help please.

• kristinebmendozakristinebmendoza Member Posts: 5

Update: I have resolved it already, it was my anti-virus blocking the site from collecting data. I do hope the data this site is mining should not concern users because my anti-virus counted 17-20 attempts at it.

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @kristinebmendoza! Thanks of reaching out to us! I'm glad you were able to troubleshoot this and I apologize for the delay in response. Running anti-virus software, firewalls or browser add-ons in the background while using Wave can sometimes cause these types of errors. Often browser troubleshooting or disabling these and then trying again can resolve the issue! Security and privacy is taken seriously here at Wave! If you do want to delve a little further into this area, you can view our privacy & security policies here: https://my.waveapps.com/security/