Options

Customer Statements

E36_PromoE36_Promo Member Posts: 1

Hi All .... brand new user.Not able to generate customers statements as the tab is inactive.Am i just not understanding or is this function not available?

Comments

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @E36_Promo! Welcome to Wave and thanks for reaching out! To be fully transparent, this functionality isn't yet available on your account because we are undergoing a migration to move users from an older platform to a newer platform. At this time we do not have an ETA for total migration, as with any back-end change of the magnitude and complexity, we want to make sure it is done properly and with minimum hiccups! If you have any other questions be sure to reach out :)

• Options
    LakeTennisLakeTennis Member Posts: 1

@EmmaP are the customer statements looking like they will be available any day now? This is how I bill customers, monthly statement only, otherwise I'd be crowding their inbox with 5-10 invoices a day. Statement billing is what I use with QB, and cannot fully commit to Wave if this isn't an available option. Please advise on the availability that @ChelseaK mentioned 8/22/19. Thank you.

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@LakeTennis Sorry to say the timeline for this has been pushed back a little bit. The team is actively working on the back-end update which will make Customer Statements available but they aren't quite ready yet. At this point, we cannot give an exact date but we can say this is a priority and they will be available in the near future. Thanks for hanging tight with us!

• Options
    Neil79Neil79 Member Posts: 1

Good day,
    I'm trying to draw a customer statement, and I get an error code.
    "Coming soon: Customer Statements"
    I dont understand how this is possible, a fiend of mine is using the free service and he can draw statements right now.
    Can someone please help me?
    My email address is govendtn@gmail.com
    Thank you
    Regards
    Neil

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Neil79 ! We're working on bringing an updated customer statements experience to our users and your account will be one of the first ones to have it. While we work on bringing you this update, you don't have access to the old customer statement functionality I'm afraid.

• Options
    PonesoPoneso Member Posts: 1

Hello

We also have the same issue where the statements module is saying: COMING SOON

Please kindly take note and prioritise as part of the migration. our username is: info@poneso.co.za

edited September 30, 2019
  • Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi @Poneso! Thanks for reaching out! I can't provide an ETA at the moment, but releasing this feature is certainly a priority for the team here. Keep an eye out!