Options

Suggestion

mommyof4grlzmommyof4grlz Member Posts: 21

I would like to suggest being able to merge more that 2 transactions together. For example; If I deposit 2 checks and each check is an invoice payment my bank shows one deposit for the total amount of the 2 checks. So I'd like to be able to merge all 3 into a single transaction that shows the total deposit so it matches my bank statement.

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey again @mommyof4grlz :smile: . So your bank shows one single deposit, but Wave imports them as separate deposits through your bank connection? Feel free to confirm this for me because I find this rather odd.

• Options
    mommyof4grlzmommyof4grlz Member Posts: 21

@AlexL No. My bank shows a single deposit but if the deposit is from more than one invoice payment I can't merge them all. So say a total deposit of $900 but it is from 2 invoice payments of $450 each I have to delete the $900 deposit and leave the 2 invoice payments because I can't merge all 3 together. I think I understand why it is this way but it feels.... I guess redundant or something I don't know exactly. It isn't huge deal beyond linking the bank transaction to the invoice which I like for continuity sake.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @mommyof4grlz . Got it. That makes total sense. I will gladly take the suggestion and pass it on to the appropriate team on your behalf :smile: !