Connecting a PayPal account

MillerMiller Member Posts: 1
I attempted to add my PayPal account to transfer payments to, and was unsuccessful. I sent an email 3 days ago to inquire about PayPal integration. In the meantime, I tried another bank account but received a message saying there are delays and to call to speak to a support hero. When I called the provided #, there was a voice message stating the phone # has been disabled. So now I’m here, hoping to find some answers about how to receive my funds. Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Miller . Thanks for reaching out. I noticed Jake responded to to your ticket in regards to PayPal but I'll reiterate what he said just in case you missed it. Unfortunately you can't set up your PayPal account to receive money through Payments by Wave. You would have to use a legitimate bank account in place of it to receive your money.

I've also taken a look at your Payments account and it looks like it is active. Our Account Management team has sent you an additional email for verification purposes, so shoot them a response back so we can get you paid! :smile: