No decimal point on supplied keyboard

PaulwillierPaulwillier Member Posts: 5
I'm using the mobile version for the first time, wavapps worked great on my laptop but now I'm trying the mobile version and am trying to write my first invoice on it and under the price it gives me a keyboard with all the numbers, a backspace button and a done button but no decimal point! How do I add cents?

Comments

• Shirley_PrintsShirley_Prints Member Posts: 6

The decimal is to the left of the 0 on my screen. On the right is the backspace, on the left the decimal. Maybe it's just too light to see the dot.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Paulwillier

As @Shirley_Prints mentions the decimal should be to the left, or right of the 0 button depending on what kind of phone you have (iOS is left, Android is right). Have a look at my screenshots below.

edited September 24, 2019
  • PaulwillierPaulwillier Member Posts: 5
    The keyboard looks different and there is no punctuation on my keyboard. I dont have my tablet with me, I'm on my phone but I didnt want to use my phone, i wanted my tablet set up for invoicing and doing other things for my business
    So I got home and took a screen shot and it wouldnt upload so I transferred the image to my phone and I'm writing this on my phone and there is no option now to attach a file or picture, just an emoji drop down😖
    edited September 24, 2019
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Paulwillier

Couple questions I'd like to ask.

1. Are you using a third party keyboard on your tablet?
    2. If so can you try using the native keyboard and seeing if you're able to use the decimal point then?
    3. If you have other keyboards can you try cycling through them to see whether a decimal point may populate?

Hopefully this helps.

No I havent really added anything to the tablet
  • AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

@Paulwillier please make sure that your app is completely up to date. In the meantime, a workaround for you is to copy + paste the decimal point from a different area of your phone into the invoicing app.