Options

Product Sales Report

AfroAllendeAfroAllende Member Posts: 3

Hi,
I'm new here. Could someone please tell me how to generate a report that shows sales by product? Right now, all I can see is by sales category, but when I click on it, the way the report is generated is not useful to detailing product sales. Help!
Thank you,
Kyla

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @AfroAllende

Unfortunately at this time we don't have a product sales report within Wave.
    My apologies for this. It's something a lot of users have commonly requested so our accounting team is aware of this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and I apologize once again.

• Options

Thanks for getting back to me. It's a really important feature. I found a work-around for now - I can sync with Google sheets and analyze it that way. Maybe you can share that suggestion with others.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @AfroAllende . Great idea on this. This is actually the best way we have going at the moment to do so, therefore I appreciate the suggestion on letting more people know about this!

• Options
    PapersmythePapersmythe Member Posts: 3

@AfroAllende said:
    Thanks for getting back to me. It's a really important feature. I found a work-around for now - I can sync with Google sheets and analyze it that way. Maybe you can share that suggestion with others.

Hey @AfroAllende. What's your Wave Connect settings in Sheets to analyze your product data?

• Options

Sorry, I have no idea. I just installed the thing and it was pretty intuitive.

• Options
    WaveappsUserXWaveappsUserX Member Posts: 5

Is Product Sales report in the feature backlog? or not under consideration at all.
    Thanks.

• Options
    WaveappsUserXWaveappsUserX Member Posts: 5

NA - Removed the post after I found the answer.

edited February 26, 2021